16 years of experience at the academia, as a researcher or teacher,
and also in management roles, as head of an Information Systems facility,
in an institute with over 500 people.
In my career path I always used computational tools to tackle complex issues.
I am now looking for challenges in the business and industry sectors.
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Science: biophysics, modelling, simulations
Institutional Intranet: developed some of the organization applications (in Java)
Malaria: Crowdsourced classification of malaria infection microscopy images.
An organization explained: dynamic scheme using d3.js.
Cytobilling: tool to compute usage and billing of resources
- CIRP conference on Modeling of Machining Operations: website. Handled registration and abstract submission.
- Simulation of biological processes: modelling. Applications written in C++ (mostly).
- Feels Like Home: (personal) website for a company selling short-term rentals.
- Secret Friend: (personal) Draws random donor/recipient pairs with restrictions. Used for exchange of gifts.
Use spacebar, mouse, or arrow keys to navigate