18 years of experience at the academia, as a researcher, teacher,
and in management roles.
During my career I always used computational tools to tackle complex issues.
I am now looking for challenges in the business and industry sectors.
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Science: biophysics, modelling, simulations
LAQV-UCIBIO: web app managing data of two research units, each with several geographic poles.
Full stack: backend (Node.js+Express+nginx, MySQL) and frontend (AngularJS+Angular Material).
Institutional Intranet: developed some of the organization applications (in Java)
Malaria: Crowdsourced classification of malaria infection microscopy images.
An organization explained: dynamic scheme using d3.js.
Cytobilling: tool to compute usage and billing of resources
- CIRP conference on Modeling of Machining Operations: website. Handled registration and abstract submission.
- Simulation of biological processes: modelling. Applications written in C++ (mostly).
- Feels Like Home: (personal) website for a company selling short-term rentals.
- Secret Friend: (personal) Draws random donor/recipient pairs with restrictions. Used for exchange of gifts.
Written in Python.
Use spacebar, mouse, or arrow keys to navigate